HCG – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is HCG and how does it work?
The diet drops are normally used in women to produce a hormone to support hormone deficiencies. HCG is known to suppress hunger and when used in conjunction with a 500 calorie diet it turns into a fat burning mechanism inside the body, without any deterioration of muscle.
2. Is HCG safe?
HCG is extremely safe. There are no known side effects.
3. If HCG works so well for weight loss, why don’t pregnant women lose weight?
Because HCG mobilizes fat to be used in other parts of the body where needed during pregnancy. When a women is pregnant they also sustain a high calorie diet in most cases. HCG only works for weight loss in conjunction with the 500 calorie diet.
4. Will my metabolism slow down if I’m on a very low calorie diet?
When calories are cut back significantly the body will store the fat and then the metabolism will lower. As a result the fat is then used as energy and burned out of our system when the energy is exhausted. It is quite a natural process and has no negative effect to the body.
5. Wouldn’t I lose the same amount of weight eating a very low calorie diet without HCG?
Typically yes you would, however the hcg drops support the strength of muscle tissue while your body intakes 500 calories per day. In normal circumstances the muscle would go first then the fat would follow when going on a low calorie. The homeopathic drops helps to produce hormones to sustain muscle and use the fat as energy instead.
A low calorie diet without homeopathic drops would result in making it easier to gain the weight back rather than sustaining it.
6. The HCG diet is very low calorie, will I get hungry?
Surprisingly no, this is one of the few diets that don’t leave you craving more food. The reason behind it is because you calories used to be the source of energy you exhausted and when you were calorie deficient you felt hungry. Now that your body can turn to the fat as a source of energy it naturally suppresses your appetite.
7. Will HCG interfere with any medications I am currently taking? What about birth control pills or Depo- Provera injections?
HCG does not interfere with any medications whatsoever, including birth control, or any prescription drugs.
8. Will I experience any changes in my menstrual cycle taking HCG?
The dosage is small but could notice small change in the menstrual cycle.
9. How much weight can I expect to lose on the program?
The average comes to about 1 lb. per day over an extended period of time. Most will lose 2 lbs. a day in their first week.
10. Does the weight loss slow down after the first month?
The largest amount of weight is lost in the first month, yes. After the first month some may experience a plateau effect where a day or two on the scale doesn’t change. DO NOT PANIC! this is normal, the body is currently losing inches and the spikes in drops will pick up again. It’s a natural effect of the body trying to take moments to use your
calories for energy also.
13. Where is your product manufactured?
We are proud to say that all of our products are made in the USA.
14. I previously ordered from you and the drops tasted bitter. The new drops that I just received from you don’t have any taste at all. What did you change?
We listened to our customers’ complaints about the taste of our HCG mixture, and have found a way to improve the taste without changing the essential ingredients needed for successful weight loss. Some customers say they cannot even taste anything in the mixture now, but we can assure you that all the previous ingredients of our very successful weight loss drops are still in there. Same results, better taste!
15. How do I contact you?
Our Customer Service can be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Or 021 0328040